At Kettle Moraine Equine Hospital and Regional Equine Dental Center, KMEH-REDC, we have been providing equine health care for over 26 years. During that time we have formed long-standing relationships with our clients. We are proud to call you our friends. As a thank-you for your continued support, we designed an appreciation program. Whether you are a large equine operation or an individual horse owner, you can take advantage of our CLIENT LOYALTY PROGRAM.
You qualify for the program by meeting the following criterion:
- KMEH-REDC has provided health care services for you within the past 12 months. (If not check out our “NEW CLIENT PROGRAM“).
CLIENT LOYALTY PROGRAM TERMS:
- Simply refer a NEW CLIENT to KMEH-REDC. When that NEW CLIENT completes a service transaction totaling $120.00 or more and confirms you referred them, you will receive a certificate for $20.00 toward services provided by KMEH-REDC. That’s it! The greatest part is that you are already referring to us. You just need to make sure those referrals mention you and we will send you the certificate as a thank-you!
- LOYALTY CERTIFICATES must be presented at the time of service.
- NEW CLIENTS are defined as parties that have not retained the services of KMEH-REDC within the past 24 months, have not defaulted on a past balance with KMEH-REDC and do not have an outstanding balance with KMEH-REDC.
- Referred NEW CLIENTS must pay in full for services at the time provided, for a certificate to be issued.
- NEW CLIENTS must specifically list one referring party at the time services are provided. Only one certificate will be issued per NEW CLIENT.
- NEW CLIENTS must sign the certificate to be issued to the referring client.
- NEW CLIENTS can qualify as such one time, after which time they are considered LOYAL CLIENTS.
** Cannot be combined with other offers. All certificates must be originals – copies are not allowed. Some restrictions and/or limitations may apply. Terms and conditions may change without notice. By participating in this program both the referring client and the new client agree to allow KMEH-REDC and/or its representatives to explain why a certificate might not have been issued to the referring client.