Kettle Moraine Equine Hospital was designed and built specifically with client and patient needs in mind.
Our surgical facility and staff are equipped to provide many services including:
- Digital Equine infectious anemia (coggins) reporting
- Digital Radiology: Inntraoral, Extraoral, and General radiology
- Customized Herd Health Programs: diagnostics, vaccinations, deworming etc.
- Dentistry: Routine and Advanced dental procedures, including Oral Adjustments
(floats), Restorations, Endodontics, Orthodontics, Periodontics, Exodontics, and Radiology.
- Reproductive health: AI – Fresh chilled and Frozen semen
- General Medicine
- Surgery and general anesthesia
- Ultrasonigraphic examination
- Fully stocked onsite and on-line pharmacy
- Complete in house laboratory
KMEH’s facility includes a fully padded surgery suite with padded induction gate and an inflatable surgical table, reducing risks associated with surgery and anesthesia. During standing procedures patients are handled in KMEH’s spacious in-house treatment area or our safe secure padded stocks.
Our stalls range in size from 12’ x 12’ to 12’ x 48’ depending on the needs of our patients. They are roomy, with large windows and abundant natural light. Each has a digital camera mounted for patient observation. When appropriate, our patients enjoy access to roomy, clean, level paddocks with excellent footing and drainage (never muddy).